Service Supported – Multilingual Level One and Level Two Technical Customer Support Service Location – transcosmos IT – Debrecen, Hungary
“transcosmos have provided customer support for our Consumer range of products for 10 years. They continually look for creative and innovative methods for enhancing the customer support experience. Their professionalism, attention to detail and focus on pinpointing call drivers ensures that our customer base receives timely, top class support on our Consumer range of products.” – Trend Manager
Client environment prior to transcosmos delivering the service?
- Trend approached transcosmos in 2001 with an immediate requirement for assistance with their European Consumer Support
- The previous environment was only supported in English and was relatively low volume in the consumer market
- Due to growth and the desire to provide more tailored multi-lingual support to their European consumer market, the transcosmos/Trend Micro relationship was formed
Client environment 10 years later….
- transcosmos provides Pan European Support on the Trend Micro Technical Support Desk, delivering L1 and L2 technical support
- Languages supported are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Russian & Dutch
- The service is delivered from our captive operations in Debrecen, Hungary
- The service is always exceeding SLA
Trend Micro chose transcosmos because….
- High level of expertise, understanding and experience in our chosen markets
- Global reach; leveraging the best quality, low cost locations in Hungary and Philippines
- Capability to provide support in over 23 European and Asian languages
- Capability to blend services ‘virtually’ across our operational centres
- Fast, flexible and adaptability to tailor services to meet the clients exact business needs
- Disciplined/mature service management to deliver consistent service quality
- Customer intimacy that enables us to closely align to our clients’ business strategy
- Owner and senior management commitment in the sales process
- Leading edge technology innovation that transforms support thinking
Some interesting statistics….
- Average monthly ticket volume is 5,000
- Average telephone SLA is high 97%
- Average e-mail SLA is high 94%
- transcosmos provide technical support for the world’s first cloud based anti-virus product:- Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus 2011
transcosmos approach has attracted many Global organisations to become our clients. Our philosophy of creating strategic partnerships with our clients (rather than the usual client/ vendor approach) will deliver real benefit, long term stability and exceptional quality.
If you want to learn more about our approach and how we might be able to help you please contact us.